One NRA Action Pistol Hanging Plate Target
These have a hole for hanging with a rope, shepherds hook or bolt to a wooden frame.
NRA Thickness for 45acp or 9mm.
Shipped Via USPS Priority Mail - We ship same day as order is placed.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at email@example.com
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by randy on Mar 4th 2017
gave this target to a neighbor that shoots at it a coupla times or more every week @ 50 ft. w/ a .22 cal. rifle. Good quality steel holds up really well!. Pretty confident it'll take tens of thousands of rounds and probably a lot more w/ .22 standard velocity (subsonic) ammo. Cut very well, easy to hang........
Posted by cameron on Jul 16th 2015
These targets are great! Affordable and tough. Even though they say "pistol" targets, the ar500 plates will take rifle shots all day at 100+ yards. Will definately purchase more.
All prices are in USD