Steel Silhouette Targets
20 Piece Set - 1/5 Scale
Silhouette Steel Target Economy Set 1/5 Scale 1/4" or 3/8" thicknesses available.
These Targets are manufactured from A36 (regular) Steel.
International Orders please contact email@example.com with listing number for shipping quote and details.
Please note: The rams has a single 4" pad.
This set includes 5 Chickens, 5 Rams, 5 Pigs and 5 Turkeys for a Total of 20 Steel Targets.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BBs, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the targets scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Robert Burmeister on May 31st 2021
The grandkids love knocking these things down. Have not had a problem with the manufacture. I just re- paint them and keep going. Really nice.
Posted by Gregory Peters on Jul 26th 2019
We use them and they are great. Well built and lasts forever.
Posted by Melvin Judd on Aug 7th 2018
Awesome product and well made. Could go for another set. Been recommending these over other companies for price, quality and material to all my shooting buddies.
Posted by Paul in SE Washington on Jul 21st 2018
I got the 20 steel targets a day ahead of schedule. Fast delivery.
The 20 targets were in perfect condition with excellent welds. This completes my set of 40 targets so a friend and I can practice whenever we want.
Quality Targets lives up to their name.
Posted by Unknown on Apr 2nd 2018
Great for rimfire or .22 cal. pellet. Cleanly cut with strong welds. We previously tried a another brand and some of the welds broke. Fast shipping and very well packed.
Posted by Barney Moltriel on Feb 18th 2018
Very nice targets , I'm well pleased
Posted by Gregory Peters on Jul 19th 2016
These are great silhouette targets. They have all the size and thickness requirements for any type of shooting you are doing.
Posted by Robert Schisler on Jun 3rd 2016
I ordered the targets, and they came within a week. They meet the NRA specs. I am very happy.
Posted by Tom on Apr 8th 2016
I am not a competition shooter, but wanted to shoot more than paper with rimfire rifles and pistols. The order was filled promptly, were well packaged, and exceeded my expectations on quality. After a couple coats of paint, I look forward to many hours of fun shooting.
Posted by Chet on Aug 24th 2015
Received these and other sizes from Quality targets. Not to sound like a commercial but the name says it all.
SAFTD Master Instructor, NRA Training Counselor and NRA Coach.
Posted by Michael Prediger on Mar 22nd 2015
Look great. All uniform. Still need to paint and knock them down. Prompt service. Highly recommended.
All prices are in USD