Steel Silhouette Cutout
Use these cutouts to replace present or build your own targets.
Target Dimensions are 9 " x 5 " x 1/4" thick.
Contact us for quantity quotes or custom sizing.
1/4" AR36 is OK for .22 Long Rifle and like calibers.
AR36 Steel other Steel types avaiable
We can custom manufacture targets to your specifications.
Image is Copyrighted.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Frank Vess on Nov 26th 2018
The target is fine like red wine
All prices are in USD