Heavy Duty Gongs AR500 Gongs
Frame Dimensions 24" x 36" x 3/4" Round Rod
Target face, stem and eye all cut out together, one piece no welds to break.
Target legs can be placed in a pipe driven into the ground if shot at the same location this will allow for easy setup and removal.
Also holes can be drilled into a couple of 4" x 4" boards to place the targets legs into.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
General Warnings and Disclaimer:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BBs.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the targets scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Make sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
204 E Through St
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by charman iews on Nov 26th 2018
Posted by Warren Louver on Nov 21st 2018
Shipped same day received in two after ordered date and quality craftsmanship.
Posted by ISU Security on Nov 20th 2018
Great Rifle Target
Posted by asiamedical on Nov 20th 2018
Posted by charlie the papa on Nov 6th 2018
Thanks all went well.
Posted by Latan Date on Oct 31st 2018
Purchased for club use which puts it into the hands of shooters of which small percentage will try anything to conquer it.
That being said, after almost a month's of constant use, it has no damage other than paint. Which speaks for itself, I would and can recommend it.
Posted by Walter Orale on Sep 12th 2018
Haven't tried it out yet to wet, but can tell it is what I want.
Posted by Alvin Vaffin on Sep 10th 2018
Good Job and Well Done,
nice additional to the collection.
Posted by Dix on Aug 7th 2018
This Swinging Gong Target is great we have shot it hundreds of times and very handy to transport and set up
Posted by Les Smath on Apr 16th 2018
Works great for us at 100 yards with .223 and 308. Planning to place out further when weather allows.
Posted by Jonathan on Feb 24th 2016
This target has held up very well against my 30-06. Hard steel and well made to exclude welds. Definitely an improvement over the paper target and spotting scope dance routine.
Posted by Marvin on Aug 6th 2015
First target still going strong. Repeat customer is a good indicator of fair dealing and quality product.
All prices are in USD