Six New NRA Steel Falling Plates
8” Round 1/2" AR500 Steel Plate
Action Pistol Target or anything you can throw at it.
Targets are mounted on 3” x 4” pad with two holes for spring loaded bolts or to mount with bolts.
Targets are flush mounted to remove the 90 degree edge created from the base protruding in front of the target face.
Targets design can be purchased in regular steel call 618-245-6515 to discuss your needs.
Targets are manufactured per NRA specifications.
Plates are constructed of 1/2 in. thick AR500 steel.
Target design is Copyrighted by Quality Targets and may not in any way be reproduced.
Shipped Via USPS Priority Mail - We ship same day as order is placed.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at email@example.com
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Jim_at_Sparta on Jul 5th 2018
These are the coolest things. Work very very with my high power rifles set at different distances. Mine are spring loaded no more resetting target each time.
Posted by Jess Blackwell on May 12th 2018
My wife and I love them.
Posted by Jim Bruce on Feb 18th 2018
These 8 inch targets are great. Super hard AR500
All prices are in USD