Set of six 6” round targets on 2” x 4” pads.
Targets round face is cut with a flat spot where it contacts the base so you get a much longer stronger weld.
Targets are manufactured per NRA specifications.
Plates are constructed of new 3/8 in. thick A36 steel
Shipped Via USPS Priority Mail - We ship same day as order is placed.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at email@example.com
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Ray G. on Aug 22nd 2016
Ordered a dozen for shotgun drills and couldn't be happier. Will be back to order more products from Quality Targets!
Posted by mark on Feb 19th 2016
they look well made, welds are clean . I know I pipe weld. I did not get to shoot these yet, will let you know.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Oct 13th 2015
Great craftsmanship, welded perfect and the price was great too! I'm looking forward to shoot the heck out of them.
Posted by Stuart on Sep 2nd 2015
Here's the thing you have to understand when purchasing these plates they're made from A36 steel. Not a very hard steel, so don't shoot them with a rifle or magnum handgun. But if your looking for reactive that's to shoot with 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, light 12ga loads go right ahead. I've bought two sets of these as my steel Tgt collection grows. I will be back for 8" plates one day.
All prices are in USD