IHMSA NRA Silhouette Steel Targets
White 20 Piece Set - 1/10 Scale
3/16" Thick Targets
We can custom cut targets scaled to IHMSA or NRA specs or your own.
Sharpen your airgun shooting skills while having a great time doing it. This set makes a super great gift for family and friends and it will last a life time can be used for generations to come. These where cut with a high precision CNC Plasma Machine and take considerable time to assemble. They are traceable to NRA's Full Scale Standards for Steel Silhouette Targets. These can be enjoyed for generations to come.
This set includes 5 Chickens, 5 Rams, 5 Pigs and 5 Turkeys for a Total of 20 Steel Targets.
These targets are manufactured of A36 3/16" Steel Plate which will last for generations.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Matthew Michaels on Feb 9th 2018
I have bought two of these now from Quality Targets. They take a beating and have yet to get a weld to break. Just awesome targets and happy they will withstand years of use.
Posted by Unknown on Aug 12th 2017
Extremely well made. Will provide years of
enjoyment if used as directed. AIRGUN
ONLY. LEAD AMMO ONLY.
Posted by Paul Jenkins on Jan 13th 2017
I recently purchased the 1/10th scale steel targets for our 4-H BB gun and air gun program. The kids loved them so much I had to purchase another set so they all had enough to shoot at. The targets are first class all the way around. Strong, durable, and they look great. I highly recommend them for breaking up the routine of shooting at paper targets.
Posted by Dave on May 16th 2016
Thank you for the speedy service on my order! I'm glad there is still something made yet in the USA with pride in there craftsmanship. They will help my step son prepare for the National 4-h shoot in June! Thank you very much!!
Posted by chris rose on Aug 6th 2015
Targets are perfect in every way. Design and cutting are outstanding. Thickness is great for durability. Packaging is superb.
All prices are in USD