IHMSA NRA Silhouette Steel Targets
White 20 Piece Set - 1/10 Scale
1/8" Thick Targets
We can custom cut targets scaled to IHMSA or NRA specs or your own.
Sharpen your airgun shooting skills while having a great time doing it. This set makes a super great gift for family and friends and it will last a life time can be used for generations to come. These where cut with a high precision CNC Plasma Machine and take considerable time to assemble. They are traceable to NRA's Full Scale Standards for Steel Silhouette Targets. These can be enjoyed for generations to come.
This set includes 5 Chickens, 5 Rams, 5 Pigs and 5 Turkeys for a Total of 20 Steel Targets.
These targets are manufactured of A36 1/8" Steel Plate which will last for generations.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s, or other air gun projectiles.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Questions or Quotes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
204 E. through St.
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by W Richrds on Mar 6th 2018
These targets are correct size in every way and cut perfectly smooth.
Do Not know how they could be improved.
Posted by jaxxon on Mar 5th 2018
Fun targets, shipped same day.
Well made also.
Posted by Rand McLeod on Jan 17th 2018
Product is as advertised, was packaged well and received in a timely matter. You won't go wrong on this purchase.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 26th 2015
Very well made regulation targets. Perfect for practice or competition shooters. And the price is reasonable too!
Posted by Ken on Sep 29th 2015
The craftsmanship and use of high end metal will make sure these silhouettes are around for a long time. Thanks for a "quality" product.
Posted by Gary on Feb 21st 2015
Just received my package, and had to shoot at the targets immediately. I am REALLY impressed with the quality of the product and the care in packaging. The fast order fill was equally appreciated. I plan to show friends and talk you folks up. Thanks for a great quality product and superb service! Feel free to use this testimonial any way you see fit.
All prices are in USD