This Large Bear Ear Rifle Gong Target is manufactured from Premium HARDOX AR550 Armour Plate.
Ears are larger than others similar targets and stronger with a mounting hole large enough for 3/8" diameter bolts.
Mounting holes are for hanging from two chains (with clevis's or bolts) or other hanging methods.
Hang from backside where top of target's face is tilted toward shooter, this helps to deflect bullet fragments and energy downward.
General Disclaimers: Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased. General Warnings and Disclaimer:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, or BBs.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Make sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD