These "Mouse Ear" Gong Targets are made from AR500 also known as Armour Plate.
1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Thicknesses Suitable for any Pistol or Rifle Caliber.
Mounting holes for hanging from two chains or many other hanging methods.
Hang from backside where top of target's face is tilted toward shooter, this helps to deflect bullet fragments and energy downward .
Buyer assumes all responsibility for the use and misuse of the targets purchased.
SAFETY RULES FOR SHOOTING STEEL TARGETS:
General Warnings and Disclaimer:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction.
2. Don't Rely On Your Guns Safety.
3. Be Sure Of Your Target and What's Beyond It.
4. Use Correct Ammunition.
5. Do not fire high powered rifles at targets closer than 100 yards.
6. Do not fire small bore guns at targets closer than 40 yards.
7. Minimum recommended distance with a handgun and standard lead ammunition is 15 yards.
8. Do not fire air guns at targets closer than 12 yards.
9. Always wear wrap-around eye protection and proper hearing protection.
10. Discontinue use of target if it becomes disfigured, deformed, or damaged in any way.
11. Never ever use armor-piercing, steel-core, or other hardened ammunition.
12. Never ever use steel shot, pellets, BB’s.
13. Never use ammunition that exceeds the target’s scope of design.
14. Always use high quality steel targets specifically designed for heavy duty use.
15. Never use steel targets for purposes outside their scope of design.
CARDINAL RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY:
1. Treat all firearms as though they are loaded.
2. Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are on target and have decided to fire.
4. Make sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Keep target low to the ground and/or use a backstop to stop stray bullets.
Email us at email@example.com
204 E Through St
Iola, Illinois 62838
Posted by Frank Jate on Sep 12th 2018
Posted by Eugene Walter on Sep 11th 2018
Holding up well to .223. Made sure I set it up correctly with just a little downward angle on the face which is the biggest factor with any HP Rifle target. Takes .223's like a champ.
Posted by Calvin Voe on Sep 10th 2018
A+ target and very fast ship, second day it was here.
Posted by Judy on Aug 7th 2018
It took a beating this weekend from our club. Just apply a new coat of paint after each volley.
Posted by Zemok3 on Apr 10th 2018
Great Product. Perfectly cut and well thought out. Highly recommend this product
Posted by Bart Niger on Feb 18th 2018
Happy with targets, held up very well over the weekend, just lead marks, also thanks for the extra gift included
All prices are in USD